Wellness Programs That Help You Live Your Best Life
Wellness programs and services, which include assessments, events, and individual support, help you feel your best and live an excellent quality of life.
As Vermont’s only local, non-profit health plan, we’re here to help you and your family live life to the fullest.
Our wellness services include innovative programs, health resources, fun events, and special discounts and are designed to help enhance your physical, mental, and emotional health. We want you and your family to feel your best!
Be Well Vermont
Our wellness programs provide information and resources that help you get the most out of your health benefits. Visiting the Be Well Vermont wellness platform is an excellent first step in exploring our offerings.
- Wellness assessments that provide personalized recommendations for optimizing your well-being
- Trackers for physical activity, weight loss, and water consumption that help you monitor progress toward health goals
- Activity and information dashboard to help you stay informed about community events and health topics
- Learning modules where you can explore information on a variety of health topics at your own pace
Online Quarterly Wellness Campaigns
We’re among the few insurers in the region with enhanced wellness offerings. Our innovative campaigns are designed with your well-being in mind and are based on feedback from members and many of our state's top employers.
Each quarter, we provide information and resources to help you explore topics such as:
- Eating a heart-healthy diet on a budget
- Finding more happiness and joy in everyday life
- Getting better quality sleep
- Incorporating strength training into your exercise routine
- Setting up an ergonomic workstation
You can participate:
- Engage in self-led workshops
- Read online newsletters
- Take wellness assessments
- Use activity and goal trackers
- View webinars with national speakers on various topics
- Watch cooking demonstrations
Signature Wellness Events
For more than 20 years, we’ve been bringing families and friends together with signature events. We host activities throughout the year that get you moving outdoors. They are available at no cost to all Vermonters. Find out more about our signature events.
- Apple Days: Connect with Vermont’s fresh local food traditions by picking apples at a local orchard.
- Hike, Bike, and Paddle: Enjoy the natural beauty of Vermont with these summer activities.
- Mountain Days: Attend wellness events in popular mountain locations throughout the state.
- Snow Days: Get the most out of winter by snowshoeing, sledding, or cross-country skiing.
Additional Wellness Programs and Services
Our comprehensive approach to wellness gives you access to additional information and services, such as:
- Case management: If you are living with a chronic disease like diabetes or a heart condition, our case managers are here for you. You connect with one person who gets to know the ‘whole’ you and helps you navigate your care and treatment plans and feel your best.
- Health Library: Our online health library provides easy-to-understand articles about medical conditions. It also has a symptom checker that helps determine whether a situation is serious enough to require medical care.
- Lifestyle and medication guidance: Pharmacists specializing in holistic health review your medications. If your medications cause unpleasant side effects or put you at risk for drug interactions, the pharmacist may recommend alternatives.
- Member discounts: As our member, you are eligible for discounts on local services that promote a healthy lifestyle. We offer discounts on services including acupuncture, gym memberships, yoga classes, and therapeutic massage.
- Registered dietitian consultations: You can speak with a dietitian about your nutrition concerns. Whether it’s debunking fad diets or tips for lowering cholesterol, we provide you with the information you need.
Find out more about our wellness services
Learn more about resources, programs and events focused on your health and wellness.