Online Bill Payment
On the evening of Tuesday, March 7, 2023, we migrated our payment website to M&T Bank. Please be sure to update any bookmarks to the new payment url(s).
We offer several convenient ways for making your premium payment. The options below are available for individual and family, employer group, and Medicare supplemental plan members to pay their premiums. If you are enrolled in a Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont employer-provided plan, speak with your employer about paying your premium.
- Use your checking account, credit or debit card for payment (most cards accepted)
- Set up recurring payments through your checking account, or make a one-time guest payment
- Make payments with Text-to-Pay
- Pay premiums for multiple accounts with easy account linking
- Over-the-phone (individual/family plans only)
- To make a payment by mail, follow the instruction on your invoice.
You will need your most recent Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont invoice and your payment information (bank account, credit card, or debit card) to pay your bill online. To make a payment to your account, you will leave the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont website and enter M&T Bank's online payment site. Follow the directions on the page for creating an account.
Note: On the evening of Tuesday, March 7, 2023, we migrated our payment website to M&T Bank. The payment urls below have been updated, so please be sure to update any saved bookmarks. Your username will be the same from the prior payment site, but you will need to set a new password for M&T Bank's site. You will not see any payment history.
Need help or have questions?
- Direct Enroll Members — (888) 320-9798(888) 320-9798, Option 1
- Large Groups — (888) 320-9798(888) 320-9798, Option 2
- Small Groups — (888) 320-9798(888) 320-9798, Option 3
- Vermont Health Connect (VHC) Members — (888) 320-9798(888) 320-9798, Option 4
- Medicare Supplement Members — (800) 625-6406(800) 625-6406