Paying Your Premium
We offer several convenient ways for making your premium payment. The options below are available for individual and family, employer group, and Medicare supplemental plan members to pay their premiums. If you are enrolled in a BlueCross BlueShield of Vermont employer-provided plan, speak with your employer about paying your premium.
- Use your checking account, credit or debit card for payment (most cards accepted)
- Set up recurring payments or make a one-time guest payment
- Make payments with Text-to-Pay
- Pay premiums for multiple accounts with easy account linking
- Over-the-phone (individual/family plans only)
- To make a payment by mail, follow the instruction on your invoice.
You will need your most recent Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont invoice and your payment information (bank account, credit card, or debit card) to pay your bill online. To make a payment to your account, you will leave the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont website and enter People's United Bank online payment site. Follow the directions on the page for creating an account.
Need help or have questions?
- Direct Enroll Members — (888) 320-9798, Option 1
- Large Groups — (888) 320-9798, Option 2
- Small Groups — (888) 320-9798, Option 3
- Vermont Health Connect (VHC) Members — (888) 320-9798, Option 4
- Medicare Supplement Members — (800) 625-6406