We have compiled additional resources to assist you with accessing the best care available to you.
Blue Cross Resources
Beginning January 1, 2024, a new State of Vermont Mandate for Hearing Aids became effective. Most members can now access high-quality hearing aids by working with their existing audiologist or from our new partner TruHearing. The coverage is for one hearing aid per ear, every three years. Additionally, there is coverage for one routine hearing exam each plan year. Hearing aid(s) must be prescribed, fitted, and dispensed by a hearing care professional like TruHearing or an in-network audiologist.
We give you access to many personalized resources through our Be Well Vermont program so that you can improve your health and wellness.
In addition, our health library gives you access to easy-to-understand articles and tools on medical conditions, symptoms, tests and treatments.
Our integrated care management team is here to provide you with the personal care, attention and support you need for your physical health, mental health, substance abuse and/or overall well-being.
With all the different medications that are available today, we know that it can be a bit confusing and overwhelming if you take several prescription drugs. That’s why we offer a free Lifestyle and Medication Guidance Program.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core gives our members access to their health care benefits wherever they go - across the country and around the world. Learn more about your available coverage and search for providers.
Providers must use/refer members to in-network laboratories. The below lists provides the details for contracted independent laboratory and lab draw stations.
Our Healthcare Advisor, available through our secure portals, offers you support tools for helping make your health care decisions. Log in to the Member Resource Center to access tools for comparing hospitals, estimating treatment costs, and estimating prescription drug costs.
Alternative Care Resources
- The University of Vermont Medical Center Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Central Vermont Medical Center Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Northwestern Medical Center Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Southwestern Vermont Health Care
- North Country Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Agency of Human Services: Department of Mental Health
- The University of Vermont Medical Center Developmental Pediatrics
- Vermont Family Network
- University of Vermont Medical Center Nutrition Services
- Vermont Department of Health, The YMCA and Vermont Blueprint for Health
Private Duty Nursing
- Central Vermont Medical Center
- The Kids Rehab Gym
- The University of Vermont Medical Center Patient Financial Services
- Edgar May Health and Recreation Center
- RSVP Bone Builders (a free exercise program to address osteoporosis)
- State of Vermont Hospital Report Cards
- Find and Compare Hospitals
- Find and Compare Home Health Agencies
- Find and Compare Nursing Homes
*Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont has contracted with Healthwise Knowledgebase for their health library. Healthwise Knowledgebase is solely responsible for its site content as well as the conditions, terms and privacy policies that govern its site.