Plans for Individuals and Families
Open enrollment begins November 1.
Our Plan Options
Vermont Preferred Plans
Our Vermont Preferred Plan include 3-6-9 (based on your coverage level) primary care or mental health visits at no cost to you. In addition, you receive special benefits for specialist and nutritional visits for select chronic care conditions. These plans also include a no-deductible wellness drug benefit.
Vermont Select Plans
Our Vermont Select Plans are great value health plans that you can pair with an integrated Health Savings Account (HSA). They offer complete coverage after your deductible is met for the calendar year, as well as waive the deductible for wellness prescription drugs.
Our standard qualified health care plans offer the quality service Vermonters have come to know and love. Our Standard Plans plans provide a range of options to help you get the coverage needed.
Vermont Blue Rx Pharmacy
Vermont Blue Rx is our local solution to answer your pharmacy needs. We offer a local and national network of pharmacies to help you manage your care and reduce prescription drug costs.
We are here to help
2022 Health Plan Contract Documents
- Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze Plans Certificate of Coverage (280-318)
- Vermont Preferred Gold, Silver and Bronze Plans Certificate of Coverage (280-319)
- Vermont Select Gold, Silver, and Bronze CDHP Plans Certificate of Coverage (280-320)
- Vermont Silver and Bronze CDHP Plans Certificate of Coverage (280-326)
- Catastrophic Plan Certificate of Coverage (280-539)
To view the 2022 Cost-Share Reduction documents, visit our 2022 Cost-Share Reduction Summary of Benefits and Coverage page.
For the 2021 benefits summary documents and coverage certificates for our Qualified Health Plans, visit our 2021 Coverage Year Documents for Qualified Health Plans page.