Current Career Opportunities
- Facilitate the prompt and effective resolution of technical and production issues for all workforce members of Blue Cross VT
- Maintain communication with requestors throughout the analysis and resolution process particularly in higher severity incidents keeping them informed of status and escalate issues if necessary
- Provide tier 2 level support requiring advanced troubleshooting including guidance, assistance, coordination, and follow-up on questions, problems on all system applications, hardware, and software
- BS/BA in an IT related discipline or equivalent work experience required
- Experience with Freshservice (ITSM) system is desirable
- Certifications such as CompTIA A+ and Microsoft MCSA are desirable
- 2 – 6 years of IT Helpdesk experience including Helpdesk Mgt Software (ITSM)
- 2 – 6 years of experience working with desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and related software
- In depth understanding of great customer service
- Responsible for the design and delivery of integrated case management services that demonstrate measurable value to members and employers and contribute to advancing the company's strategic goals
- Develop and implement ICM services that support pediatric and adult members facing complex health challenges from infancy through end of life, which includes provide support during transitions of care from one setting or provider to another.
- Work to sustainably integrate ICM principles and practices as defined by the Case Management Society of America and other ICM researcher and experts, adapting in ways that recognize the unique context of BCBSVT and Vermont.
- Ensure that BCBSVT maintains its commitment to the practice of integrated medical-Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders (MHSUD) and build program capacity to address social determinants of health.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience with relevant continuing education and certifications; graduate degree in healthcare management or related field preferred.
- Active RN licensure (in VT with ability to apply for Compact License or active multi-state licensure), LICSW, or equivalent.
- 5+ years direct clinical practice experience, including at least 2-4 years case management experience required.
- 5+ years management experience in a health care context in clinical operations, quality and/or learning/instructional management roles; health plan experience preferred.
- Experience with implementation of NCQA standards and the practice of quality improvement, along with the commitment to deepen expertise in quality management.
- Certified Case Manager (CCM) or willingness to obtain within 12-24 months of start date AND/OR Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ).
- Willingness to travel as requested.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont strictly prohibits discrimination against or by any Blue Cross and Blue Shield employee on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, place of birth, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or marital status. Blue Cross and Blue Shield will not discriminate against an employee having a positive test result from an HIV related blood test, nor will Blue Cross and Blue Shield request or require an applicant or employee to have an HIV-related test as a condition of employment. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont will not discriminate against protected veterans.