Vermont Health Connect Member Payment Information
If this is your first time making a payment to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont, and you haven’t yet received your first invoice, make your first premium payment through our Initial Payment option and use your VHC ID or Confirmation Number.
Once you have made your initial payment, you will use the Individual, Family and Medicare Member Online Payment link below to pay for your coverage. You will need your most recent Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont invoice and your payment information (bank account, credit card, or debit card) to pay your bill online. To make a payment to your account, you will leave the Blue Cross Vermont website and enter M&T Bank's online payment site. Follow the directions on the page for creating an account.
|Haven't received first invoice
|Have received first monthly invoice
|Make Initial Payment
|Individual, Family and Medicare Member Online Payment
We offer several convenient ways for making your premium payment, including:
• Use your checking account, credit or debit card for payment (most cards accepted)
• Set up recurring payments or make a one-time guest payment
• Make payments with Text-to-Pay
• Pay premiums for multiple accounts with easy account linking
• By mail, following the instruction on your invoice
Need help or have questions? Call us at (888) 320-9798, Option 4.